Illuminate Ur Self
Please register and join our discussions. Illuminate Your Self, started as a closed forum, and has recently opened for new membership. We offer a wide array of topics from Global and Local Political News, to Middle East Confrontations, to Conspiracy Theories. Bring your expertise.

Have a Blog dedicated to similar topics ? Join the forum and we willl host your Blog Link on our Index page for all to see.

What are you waiting for ? We know you have an opinion !
Illuminate Ur Self
Please register and join our discussions. Illuminate Your Self, started as a closed forum, and has recently opened for new membership. We offer a wide array of topics from Global and Local Political News, to Middle East Confrontations, to Conspiracy Theories. Bring your expertise.

Have a Blog dedicated to similar topics ? Join the forum and we willl host your Blog Link on our Index page for all to see.

What are you waiting for ? We know you have an opinion !
Illuminate Ur Self
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between Conspiracy Theories, Rumors, Twisted Words, and lies, there is a reality of what is

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We have moved to www.illuminateurself.com, PLEASE re-register for a new account there.  We are no longer posting in this forum.  Thank you !

What is your Dinar Worth?
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Obama tells Jews to stop building homes – in Israel!
Constitution Article I, Section 8 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:07 pm by akumamenra

» U.S. Economy Trending Towards an Inflationary Depression -MUST READ
Constitution Article I, Section 8 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:53 pm by akumamenra

» Switzerland appears to succumb to pressure on banking regulations
Constitution Article I, Section 8 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:27 pm by Illumin8

» Hollywood Assualting us with FEAR MOVIES
Constitution Article I, Section 8 Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:07 am by niteowl

» The Spreading of World Hatred
Constitution Article I, Section 8 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:42 pm by Lisa

» OBAMA HEALTH CARE THE DIRTY LITTLE SECRET
Constitution Article I, Section 8 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:39 pm by Lisa

» The Thieves of Baghdad
Constitution Article I, Section 8 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:37 pm by Lisa

» George Soros' Shadow Party ~ Must Read
Constitution Article I, Section 8 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:34 pm by David

» What would Saul Alinsky Do ?
Constitution Article I, Section 8 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:32 pm by David

» NEW PARTY (NP)
Constitution Article I, Section 8 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:29 pm by Katherine

» Open Letter to Obama
Constitution Article I, Section 8 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:27 pm by Jane

» Must See 4 part Video Stewart Rhodes/Alex Jones TV
Constitution Article I, Section 8 Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:18 pm by Justin

» Free wood for cooking and heat
Constitution Article I, Section 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:14 pm by Solutions

» BooKs.....
Constitution Article I, Section 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:23 pm by northern_alliance

» Go Solar when it comes to a generator
Constitution Article I, Section 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:58 am by Solutions

» Solar back up
Constitution Article I, Section 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:56 am by Solutions

» Ready made meals for the pantry or bunker
Constitution Article I, Section 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:27 am by Solutions

» Gov cash for your computer hard drive whoops I ment cash for clunkers
Constitution Article I, Section 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:14 am by Solutions

» The American Holocaust - Coming to a FEMA camp near you
Constitution Article I, Section 8 Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:08 am by Solutions

» Illuninating Library Book Index
Constitution Article I, Section 8 Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:28 pm by northern_alliance

» Obama's CZARS (as of 7-8-09)
Constitution Article I, Section 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:30 pm by Illumin8

» Silencing Dissent
Constitution Article I, Section 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:21 pm by Illumin8

» Constitution Article I, Section 8
Constitution Article I, Section 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:19 pm by Illumin8

» Containers you name it they got it
Constitution Article I, Section 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:18 pm by Solutions

» Seeds and Sprouts dealers
Constitution Article I, Section 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:16 pm by Solutions

» Obamacare and what our Constitution says
Constitution Article I, Section 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:15 pm by Illumin8

» Top 12 Food Additives to Remove From Your Diet
Constitution Article I, Section 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:58 pm by Solutions

» Human chipping and items you buy are chipped
Constitution Article I, Section 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:56 pm by Solutions

» What's in your wallet? "THEY" know!
Constitution Article I, Section 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:51 pm by Solutions

» Earthquake Safety Tips
Constitution Article I, Section 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:47 pm by Solutions

Visits
Get Involved

topics

Constitution Article I, Section 8

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Illumin8
Admin
Admin
Illumin8

Number of posts : 345

Constitution Article I, Section 8 Empty
PostSubject: Constitution Article I, Section 8   Constitution Article I, Section 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:19 pm

Article I, Section 8, specifically lists the following powers granted to Congress:

• The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;
  • To borrow money on the credit of the United States;
  • To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes;
  • To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization, and uniform Laws on the subject of Bankruptcies throughout the United States;
  • To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures;
  • To provide for the Punishment of counterfeiting the Securities and current Coin of the United States;
  • To establish Post Offices and Post Roads;
  • To promote the Progress of Science and useful Arts, by securing for limited Times to Authors and Inventors the exclusive Right to their respective Writings and Discoveries;
  • To constitute Tribunals inferior to the supreme Court;
  • To define and punish Piracies and Felonies committed on the high Seas, and Offenses against the Law of Nations;
  • To declare War, grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal, and make Rules concerning Captures on Land and Water;
  • To raise and support Armies, but no Appropriation of Money to that Use shall be for a longer Term than two Years;
  • To provide and maintain a Navy;
  • To make Rules for the Government and Regulation of the land and naval Forces;
  • To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;
  • To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively, the Appointment of the Officers, and the Authority of traiing the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;
  • To exercise exclusive Legislation in all Cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten Miles square) as may, by Cession of particular States, and the acceptance of Congress, become the Seat of the Government of the United States, and to exercise like Authority over all Places purchased by the Consent of the Legislature of the State in which the Same shall be, for the Erection of Forts, Magazines, Arsenals, dock-Yards, and other needful Buildings; And
  • To make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers, and all other Powers vested by this Constitution in the Government of the United States, or in any Department or Officer thereof
Back to top Go down
http://www.pre2012.com

Constitution Article I, Section 8
Page 1 of 1