Illuminate Ur Self
Please register and join our discussions. Illuminate Your Self, started as a closed forum, and has recently opened for new membership. We offer a wide array of topics from Global and Local Political News, to Middle East Confrontations, to Conspiracy Theories. Bring your expertise.

Have a Blog dedicated to similar topics ? Join the forum and we willl host your Blog Link on our Index page for all to see.

What are you waiting for ? We know you have an opinion !
Illuminate Ur Self
Please register and join our discussions. Illuminate Your Self, started as a closed forum, and has recently opened for new membership. We offer a wide array of topics from Global and Local Political News, to Middle East Confrontations, to Conspiracy Theories. Bring your expertise.

Have a Blog dedicated to similar topics ? Join the forum and we willl host your Blog Link on our Index page for all to see.

What are you waiting for ? We know you have an opinion !
Illuminate Ur Self
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between Conspiracy Theories, Rumors, Twisted Words, and lies, there is a reality of what is

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We have moved to www.illuminateurself.com, PLEASE re-register for a new account there.  We are no longer posting in this forum.  Thank you !

What is your Dinar Worth?
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Obama tells Jews to stop building homes – in Israel!
Seeds and Sprouts dealers Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:07 pm by akumamenra

» U.S. Economy Trending Towards an Inflationary Depression -MUST READ
Seeds and Sprouts dealers Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:53 pm by akumamenra

» Switzerland appears to succumb to pressure on banking regulations
Seeds and Sprouts dealers Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:27 pm by Illumin8

» Hollywood Assualting us with FEAR MOVIES
Seeds and Sprouts dealers Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:07 am by niteowl

» The Spreading of World Hatred
Seeds and Sprouts dealers Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:42 pm by Lisa

» OBAMA HEALTH CARE THE DIRTY LITTLE SECRET
Seeds and Sprouts dealers Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:39 pm by Lisa

» The Thieves of Baghdad
Seeds and Sprouts dealers Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:37 pm by Lisa

» George Soros' Shadow Party ~ Must Read
Seeds and Sprouts dealers Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:34 pm by David

» What would Saul Alinsky Do ?
Seeds and Sprouts dealers Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:32 pm by David

» NEW PARTY (NP)
Seeds and Sprouts dealers Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:29 pm by Katherine

» Open Letter to Obama
Seeds and Sprouts dealers Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:27 pm by Jane

» Must See 4 part Video Stewart Rhodes/Alex Jones TV
Seeds and Sprouts dealers Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:18 pm by Justin

» Free wood for cooking and heat
Seeds and Sprouts dealers Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:14 pm by Solutions

» BooKs.....
Seeds and Sprouts dealers Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:23 pm by northern_alliance

» Go Solar when it comes to a generator
Seeds and Sprouts dealers Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:58 am by Solutions

» Solar back up
Seeds and Sprouts dealers Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:56 am by Solutions

» Ready made meals for the pantry or bunker
Seeds and Sprouts dealers Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:27 am by Solutions

» Gov cash for your computer hard drive whoops I ment cash for clunkers
Seeds and Sprouts dealers Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:14 am by Solutions

» The American Holocaust - Coming to a FEMA camp near you
Seeds and Sprouts dealers Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:08 am by Solutions

» Illuninating Library Book Index
Seeds and Sprouts dealers Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:28 pm by northern_alliance

» Obama's CZARS (as of 7-8-09)
Seeds and Sprouts dealers Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:30 pm by Illumin8

» Silencing Dissent
Seeds and Sprouts dealers Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:21 pm by Illumin8

» Constitution Article I, Section 8
Seeds and Sprouts dealers Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:19 pm by Illumin8

» Containers you name it they got it
Seeds and Sprouts dealers Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:18 pm by Solutions

» Seeds and Sprouts dealers
Seeds and Sprouts dealers Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:16 pm by Solutions

» Obamacare and what our Constitution says
Seeds and Sprouts dealers Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:15 pm by Illumin8

» Top 12 Food Additives to Remove From Your Diet
Seeds and Sprouts dealers Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:58 pm by Solutions

» Human chipping and items you buy are chipped
Seeds and Sprouts dealers Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:56 pm by Solutions

» What's in your wallet? "THEY" know!
Seeds and Sprouts dealers Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:51 pm by Solutions

» Earthquake Safety Tips
Seeds and Sprouts dealers Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:47 pm by Solutions

Visits
Get Involved

topics

Seeds and Sprouts dealers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solutions

Number of posts : 31

Seeds and Sprouts dealers Empty
PostSubject: Seeds and Sprouts dealers   Seeds and Sprouts dealers Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:57 pm

The site below is from Canada - I found a link where they sells seeds - In the begining of this list are the dealers. You will not find dealers in the USA till you scroll a while.

So be sure to look and see if there is a seed dealers near you.

In the Heritage Plants Database tab you will find a link where theres lots of seed information. Like the Browse Plant Species Index did you know there are over 300 types of carrots?

http://seeds.ca/en.php

Last edited by Solutions on Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Solutions

PostSubject: Re: Seeds and Sprouts dealers   Seeds and Sprouts dealers Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:00 pm

If your looking to sprout seeds these folks have some of the best products I have been able to find.

http://www.sproutpeople.com/
Back to top Go down
Solutions

PostSubject: Re: Seeds and Sprouts dealers   Seeds and Sprouts dealers Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:04 pm

Growing Food in Times of Scarcity
(This article is from Steve Qualyes site)

Today I got a call from a very good friend and one that has contact with some pretty prominent people. He was so sad, scared and worried, didn't want to pass on bad news but felt he should let me know. One of his close friends has a good source of information plus a high security clearance informed him that over the summer you would see more and more deployment by the military, come the end of summer into the early fall there "WILL" be martial law. The food source is being dried up gradually. Food will become so scarce and expensive families will be going hungry. This will be the start of a civil uprising and the military will be called into service to quell the looting, stealing, killing and destruction of property. This is all planned. Believe it or not but at least take the time to prepare for it just in case.

I am not telling you this is the gospel but I know where the information came from and it is certainly a credible source.

People, it more than likely cannot be stopped.. WAKE UP...You can still protect your family from most of the hard times with some planning. Do you want to see your children's eyes with hunger in them? Do you want to be on your knees begging for food ? I don't and I won't.

It is the beginning of spring now. Plant every square inch of land you can find, buy pots, buy dirt, buy food and put it away now while it is still here.

Those of you that say you don't have room... MAKE ROOM.. there are so many ways to increase space for your gardens, use your imagination.

Seeds and Sprouts dealers 090325.garden3How about a wall of food? simple, use PVC pipe, hook it to a rack or your fence or your patio supports. I have done this before just to see if it worked and to dress up a area of our patio that was not that attractive. I used 6" PVC pipes 10 feet long. just packed with good dirt and wired screen over the ends to allow drainage. Drilled holes in the pipe and planted. I grew flowers but vegetables can be grown just as easily. Just think.. put the smaller plants on the top tier, larger ones below. The only drawback is watering which with smaller containers you have to do regularly or you could just install a drip system?

How about planting your potatoes, asparagus and peanuts in bags? Easy to do and so much more prolific in production. Find some of the Tyvec we used for banners and signs during the campaign, cut into 4' lengths, stitch up two sides making a sack, poke holes for drainage in the bottom and add dirt. Plant all those potato eyes in the bags, add more compost or good dirt. As the plant grows add more dirt and when they are ready to harvest just dump out the bags, there are your future dinners. One bag can produce up to 30 pounds of potatoes. Do the same for Peanuts. The bags can be lined up alongside your garage, house, any out of the way place. ( Don't try using paper bags they will of course fall apart when wet)

How about all of those hanging baskets you saved from last years flowers? Cut holes in the bottoms and use coffee filters to keep in the dirt. Plant your cukes, squash, any vining plant in these and watch them grow. Easy to harvest and prolific producers as long as you keep them moist and fertilized. Ever heard of the upside down planters? Make your own.

I spent a couple of hours yesterday starting some seeds for the garden. Easy and relaxing work. I splurged and bought some new 6 pack containers which comes with a bottom tray and a top clear plastic dome cover to protect the seedlings from being washed away by heavy rain, cold, etc.

I like to use a sterile medium, Peat Moss and Perlite, it is free of diseases and bugs and insures a good start to your little plants. Use one part Perlite with 20 parts peat and you will have a perfect medium for starting anything.

Seeds and Sprouts dealers 090325.garden1

Get your hands dirty and fill your little pots with the mix, leave about a half inch on the top of each section. Put in your seeds ( usually 2 seeds per container) add more soil to cover the seeds and press it down to insure good contact with the medium... Make sure you wet your peat mixture down before filling the containers. Peat is hard to wet totally and takes some mixing by hand to insure it is wet all the way through.

Then just cover and wait for nature to take its course:

Seeds and Sprouts dealers 090325.garden2

Tim brought in a truck load of ruined hay to mulch our garden with and will get that on the garden tomorrow. Then the real work begins.. planting peas, beans, okra, peppers, eggplants and all the greens I love so much.. collards, kale, mustard and broccoli. These will do well even with some cold nights left to go.

Please people stock up your pantry, have enough food for your family for at least 6 months. A year would be better but I know how much it costs. Don't listen to the experts, buy what you normally eat no need to stock up on items that are recomended but you rarely eat. Make sure you have enough salt, sugar, oil, coffee, tea, chocolate and spices of all kinds. These will be the things people forget to store up on and will become good items to barter. Flour is already becoming scarce in our area, corn meal the same, Meat will become so expensive it will be out of reach for most of us but by buying now and canning it ( freezing is ok but if your power is cut off your meat will spoil so I just can it all) I must have 10 cases of hamburger canned, beef stew, Chicken "N" dumplings, Pork Chops, vegetable soups and spagetti sauce all ready to go. Just open the jar and heat and eat. So much better than the store brands and you know exactly what is in them. Roasts can be canned also very easily. If you don't have a pressure canner yet get one by hook or crook. It will be a Godsend if things go sour and I think they will shortly.

Think about building a dehydrator, easy to build, I used one of those closet bags for hanging suits etc and replaced the plastic with screen wire. Added shelves and I can hang it outside in the fresh air with all the vegetables on it to air dry. The indians did it hundreds of years ago and it is still a good idea. Dried food lasts a long time, can be stored easily and is ready to just add water and heat and eat.

Everyone is busy buying all the expensive water purifiers.. why? Build one.. easy.. look at how a alcohol still is built, make a small one. You will be making distilled water in no time. I made one out of a old pressure cooker just take off the jiggler and attach a metal or glass tube ( The first one I made used Aquarium tubing )to run to your water bottle. fill the cooker, turn it on and just watch the water start coming out of the spout. All the impurities will remain in the cooker and only pure steam will be put out to condense back into water. Add a pinch of salt to make it have some taste and you are in business.

When you go to the flea markets, yard sales etc make sure to snap up any and all canning jars and lids, you will need to can your produce for the next winters use.

Please take heed and start today. There is no time to lose and if you wait you may be one of the ones that are just begging for help from our wonderful Government which means you have to obey. You have to comply, you have to agree to be what ever they want you to be or you could just be left to starve !

DO NOT make your plans known to your neighbors unless they are also doing the same thing. When the SHTF there will be so many people on the streets looking for food for their families you will be a target. Just remember even a honest hardworking Christian will turn to anything to feed his children. He will steal, lie, even kill to keep his children from starving. Wouldn't you?

[/size]
Back to top Go down
Solutions

PostSubject: Re: Seeds and Sprouts dealers   Seeds and Sprouts dealers Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:21 pm

Non-Hybrid Seeds

The Importance of Non-Hybrid Seeds

Non-Hybrid or Open-Pollinated seeds allow the gardener to collect seeds from a crop for future planting.

Nutritional Integrity
Many vegetables today lack nutrition from over-hybridization. Recent tests are showing that many of the vegetables, grains and other produce you buy, INCLUDING ORGANIC PRODUCE, are nutrient-deficient. If you want to truly be in charge of your nutritional intake, you must home garden. If you want the higher nutrition of original varieties you must use non-hybrids.
Back to top Go down
Solutions

PostSubject: Re: Seeds and Sprouts dealers   Seeds and Sprouts dealers Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:16 pm

If your looking to save your own seeds and need an air tight can I found this company to not only have every container you can imagine but the prices seem fair. Dry or liquid types of containers.

http://www.houseofcans.com/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeds and Sprouts dealers   Seeds and Sprouts dealers Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Seeds and Sprouts dealers
Page 1 of 1