Illuminate Ur Self
Please register and join our discussions. Illuminate Your Self, started as a closed forum, and has recently opened for new membership. We offer a wide array of topics from Global and Local Political News, to Middle East Confrontations, to Conspiracy Theories. Bring your expertise.

Have a Blog dedicated to similar topics ? Join the forum and we willl host your Blog Link on our Index page for all to see.

What are you waiting for ? We know you have an opinion !
Illuminate Ur Self
Please register and join our discussions. Illuminate Your Self, started as a closed forum, and has recently opened for new membership. We offer a wide array of topics from Global and Local Political News, to Middle East Confrontations, to Conspiracy Theories. Bring your expertise.

Have a Blog dedicated to similar topics ? Join the forum and we willl host your Blog Link on our Index page for all to see.

What are you waiting for ? We know you have an opinion !
Illuminate Ur Self
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between Conspiracy Theories, Rumors, Twisted Words, and lies, there is a reality of what is

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We have moved to www.illuminateurself.com, PLEASE re-register for a new account there.  We are no longer posting in this forum.  Thank you !

What is your Dinar Worth?
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Obama tells Jews to stop building homes – in Israel!
THIS NEEDS TO BE BLASTED ON OTHER FORUMS !! Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:07 pm by akumamenra

» U.S. Economy Trending Towards an Inflationary Depression -MUST READ
THIS NEEDS TO BE BLASTED ON OTHER FORUMS !! Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:53 pm by akumamenra

» Switzerland appears to succumb to pressure on banking regulations
THIS NEEDS TO BE BLASTED ON OTHER FORUMS !! Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:27 pm by Illumin8

» Hollywood Assualting us with FEAR MOVIES
THIS NEEDS TO BE BLASTED ON OTHER FORUMS !! Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:07 am by niteowl

» The Spreading of World Hatred
THIS NEEDS TO BE BLASTED ON OTHER FORUMS !! Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:42 pm by Lisa

» OBAMA HEALTH CARE THE DIRTY LITTLE SECRET
THIS NEEDS TO BE BLASTED ON OTHER FORUMS !! Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:39 pm by Lisa

» The Thieves of Baghdad
THIS NEEDS TO BE BLASTED ON OTHER FORUMS !! Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:37 pm by Lisa

» George Soros' Shadow Party ~ Must Read
THIS NEEDS TO BE BLASTED ON OTHER FORUMS !! Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:34 pm by David

» What would Saul Alinsky Do ?
THIS NEEDS TO BE BLASTED ON OTHER FORUMS !! Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:32 pm by David

» NEW PARTY (NP)
THIS NEEDS TO BE BLASTED ON OTHER FORUMS !! Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:29 pm by Katherine

» Open Letter to Obama
THIS NEEDS TO BE BLASTED ON OTHER FORUMS !! Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:27 pm by Jane

» Must See 4 part Video Stewart Rhodes/Alex Jones TV
THIS NEEDS TO BE BLASTED ON OTHER FORUMS !! Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:18 pm by Justin

» Free wood for cooking and heat
THIS NEEDS TO BE BLASTED ON OTHER FORUMS !! Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:14 pm by Solutions

» BooKs.....
THIS NEEDS TO BE BLASTED ON OTHER FORUMS !! Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:23 pm by northern_alliance

» Go Solar when it comes to a generator
THIS NEEDS TO BE BLASTED ON OTHER FORUMS !! Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:58 am by Solutions

» Solar back up
THIS NEEDS TO BE BLASTED ON OTHER FORUMS !! Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:56 am by Solutions

» Ready made meals for the pantry or bunker
THIS NEEDS TO BE BLASTED ON OTHER FORUMS !! Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:27 am by Solutions

» Gov cash for your computer hard drive whoops I ment cash for clunkers
THIS NEEDS TO BE BLASTED ON OTHER FORUMS !! Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:14 am by Solutions

» The American Holocaust - Coming to a FEMA camp near you
THIS NEEDS TO BE BLASTED ON OTHER FORUMS !! Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:08 am by Solutions

» Illuninating Library Book Index
THIS NEEDS TO BE BLASTED ON OTHER FORUMS !! Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:28 pm by northern_alliance

» Obama's CZARS (as of 7-8-09)
THIS NEEDS TO BE BLASTED ON OTHER FORUMS !! Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:30 pm by Illumin8

» Silencing Dissent
THIS NEEDS TO BE BLASTED ON OTHER FORUMS !! Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:21 pm by Illumin8

» Constitution Article I, Section 8
THIS NEEDS TO BE BLASTED ON OTHER FORUMS !! Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:19 pm by Illumin8

» Containers you name it they got it
THIS NEEDS TO BE BLASTED ON OTHER FORUMS !! Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:18 pm by Solutions

» Seeds and Sprouts dealers
THIS NEEDS TO BE BLASTED ON OTHER FORUMS !! Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:16 pm by Solutions

» Obamacare and what our Constitution says
THIS NEEDS TO BE BLASTED ON OTHER FORUMS !! Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:15 pm by Illumin8

» Top 12 Food Additives to Remove From Your Diet
THIS NEEDS TO BE BLASTED ON OTHER FORUMS !! Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:58 pm by Solutions

» Human chipping and items you buy are chipped
THIS NEEDS TO BE BLASTED ON OTHER FORUMS !! Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:56 pm by Solutions

» What's in your wallet? "THEY" know!
THIS NEEDS TO BE BLASTED ON OTHER FORUMS !! Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:51 pm by Solutions

» Earthquake Safety Tips
THIS NEEDS TO BE BLASTED ON OTHER FORUMS !! Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:47 pm by Solutions

Visits
Get Involved

topics

THIS NEEDS TO BE BLASTED ON OTHER FORUMS !!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Illumin8
Admin
Admin
Illumin8

Number of posts : 345

THIS NEEDS TO BE BLASTED ON OTHER FORUMS !! Empty
PostSubject: THIS NEEDS TO BE BLASTED ON OTHER FORUMS !!   THIS NEEDS TO BE BLASTED ON OTHER FORUMS !! Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:09 am

Mercenaries Who Will OPERATE THE GUILLOTINES on Americans under Martial Law

By Pamela Schuffert presenting investigative journalism with a Christian perspective-

The guillotines now located in many military bases across this nation will not only be operated by specialized platoons of specially trained/hardened military (US) but ALSO by CHINESE and RUSSIAN and UN/NATO/Partnership for Peace troops training on them even now in their nations. The NWO Illuminati will always use their hirelings/grunts to do the dirty work they have set up.

There are of course those people in the US military who have been specially chosen, hardened and trained to do these things to their fellow Americans, but they are in a minority. And so, here come the foreign troops.

Since communism in RUSSIA and CHINA is in fact an Illuminati establishment for NWO world takeover, it makes perfect sense for them to use such military to do this.

CONTINUE THE ARTICLE PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE ARTICLE !!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pre2012.com
David

Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: THIS NEEDS TO BE BLASTED ON OTHER FORUMS !!   THIS NEEDS TO BE BLASTED ON OTHER FORUMS !! Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:14 am

There is a special underground training center where the guillotines are...we are not allowed to bring in any cameras. cell phones, etc, because of HIGH SECURITY AND SILENCE regarding these guillotines.They are 6 and a half feet high, with hand restraints and a place for a person's head as they stand. We were going to use dummies for practice...BUT NOW I AM REFUSING THIS ASSIGNMENT and I will contact the men under me who I can trust...who will NOT go along with this NWO agenda and will come out instead with HUMVEES, WEAPONS and everything we can get our hands on to fight this NWO agenda!'
Back to top Go down
Lisa

Number of posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: THIS NEEDS TO BE BLASTED ON OTHER FORUMS !!   THIS NEEDS TO BE BLASTED ON OTHER FORUMS !! Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:16 am

I WILL NEVER go along with this NWO agenda! I am A CHRISTIAN! I will contact my men in my platoon (64) and those I can trust who are Christians, I will tell them the TRUTH. I was supposed to go to Fort Hood for more SPECIAL OPS training next week, and THEN RETURN TO TRAIN MY MEN IN HOW TO OPERATE THESE GUILLOTINES!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS NEEDS TO BE BLASTED ON OTHER FORUMS !!   THIS NEEDS TO BE BLASTED ON OTHER FORUMS !! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

THIS NEEDS TO BE BLASTED ON OTHER FORUMS !!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Illuminate Ur Self  :: Conspiracies or Realities :: Of Camps and Coffins-
Jump to:  
Free forum | Society and Culture | Politics | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com