Illuminate Ur Self
Please register and join our discussions. Illuminate Your Self, started as a closed forum, and has recently opened for new membership. We offer a wide array of topics from Global and Local Political News, to Middle East Confrontations, to Conspiracy Theories. Bring your expertise.

Have a Blog dedicated to similar topics ? Join the forum and we willl host your Blog Link on our Index page for all to see.

What are you waiting for ? We know you have an opinion !
Illuminate Ur Self
Please register and join our discussions. Illuminate Your Self, started as a closed forum, and has recently opened for new membership. We offer a wide array of topics from Global and Local Political News, to Middle East Confrontations, to Conspiracy Theories. Bring your expertise.

Have a Blog dedicated to similar topics ? Join the forum and we willl host your Blog Link on our Index page for all to see.

What are you waiting for ? We know you have an opinion !
Illuminate Ur Self
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between Conspiracy Theories, Rumors, Twisted Words, and lies, there is a reality of what is

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We have moved to www.illuminateurself.com, PLEASE re-register for a new account there.  We are no longer posting in this forum.  Thank you !

What is your Dinar Worth?
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Obama tells Jews to stop building homes – in Israel!
Who said a Christian Can't be a Mason? Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:07 pm by akumamenra

» U.S. Economy Trending Towards an Inflationary Depression -MUST READ
Who said a Christian Can't be a Mason? Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:53 pm by akumamenra

» Switzerland appears to succumb to pressure on banking regulations
Who said a Christian Can't be a Mason? Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:27 pm by Illumin8

» Hollywood Assualting us with FEAR MOVIES
Who said a Christian Can't be a Mason? Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:07 am by niteowl

» The Spreading of World Hatred
Who said a Christian Can't be a Mason? Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:42 pm by Lisa

» OBAMA HEALTH CARE THE DIRTY LITTLE SECRET
Who said a Christian Can't be a Mason? Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:39 pm by Lisa

» The Thieves of Baghdad
Who said a Christian Can't be a Mason? Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:37 pm by Lisa

» George Soros' Shadow Party ~ Must Read
Who said a Christian Can't be a Mason? Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:34 pm by David

» What would Saul Alinsky Do ?
Who said a Christian Can't be a Mason? Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:32 pm by David

» NEW PARTY (NP)
Who said a Christian Can't be a Mason? Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:29 pm by Katherine

» Open Letter to Obama
Who said a Christian Can't be a Mason? Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:27 pm by Jane

» Must See 4 part Video Stewart Rhodes/Alex Jones TV
Who said a Christian Can't be a Mason? Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:18 pm by Justin

» Free wood for cooking and heat
Who said a Christian Can't be a Mason? Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:14 pm by Solutions

» BooKs.....
Who said a Christian Can't be a Mason? Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:23 pm by northern_alliance

» Go Solar when it comes to a generator
Who said a Christian Can't be a Mason? Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:58 am by Solutions

» Solar back up
Who said a Christian Can't be a Mason? Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:56 am by Solutions

» Ready made meals for the pantry or bunker
Who said a Christian Can't be a Mason? Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:27 am by Solutions

» Gov cash for your computer hard drive whoops I ment cash for clunkers
Who said a Christian Can't be a Mason? Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:14 am by Solutions

» The American Holocaust - Coming to a FEMA camp near you
Who said a Christian Can't be a Mason? Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:08 am by Solutions

» Illuninating Library Book Index
Who said a Christian Can't be a Mason? Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:28 pm by northern_alliance

» Obama's CZARS (as of 7-8-09)
Who said a Christian Can't be a Mason? Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:30 pm by Illumin8

» Silencing Dissent
Who said a Christian Can't be a Mason? Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:21 pm by Illumin8

» Constitution Article I, Section 8
Who said a Christian Can't be a Mason? Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:19 pm by Illumin8

» Containers you name it they got it
Who said a Christian Can't be a Mason? Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:18 pm by Solutions

» Seeds and Sprouts dealers
Who said a Christian Can't be a Mason? Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:16 pm by Solutions

» Obamacare and what our Constitution says
Who said a Christian Can't be a Mason? Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:15 pm by Illumin8

» Top 12 Food Additives to Remove From Your Diet
Who said a Christian Can't be a Mason? Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:58 pm by Solutions

» Human chipping and items you buy are chipped
Who said a Christian Can't be a Mason? Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:56 pm by Solutions

» What's in your wallet? "THEY" know!
Who said a Christian Can't be a Mason? Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:51 pm by Solutions

» Earthquake Safety Tips
Who said a Christian Can't be a Mason? Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:47 pm by Solutions

Visits
Get Involved

topics

Who said a Christian Can't be a Mason?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Illumin8
Admin
Admin
Illumin8

Number of posts : 345

Who said a Christian Can't be a Mason? Empty
PostSubject: Who said a Christian Can't be a Mason?   Who said a Christian Can't be a Mason? Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:06 pm

by Harmon Taylor

The Hebrew word "Messiah" and the Greek word "Christ" both mean anointed; usually a consecrated person. When applied to Jesus, it means "God's anointed One." The Bible clearly teaches that Jesus is the Christ in many places but the most definitive statements are found in Mark 14:61, 62; Matthew 16:15-17; and John 4:25, 26.

1 John 2:22, 23 says, "who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the Antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son. Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father, the one who confesses the Son has the Father also." Revelation 21:8 says that the unbelieving and liars will all be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone.

Masonic tradition teaches the worship of the supreme God, the Great Architect of the Universe. Who is this God? Investigate the words of Albert Pike, 33rd degree Mason and author of Morals and Dogma, p.226:

"Masonry, around whose altars the Christian, the Hebrew, the Moslem, the Brahmin, the followers of Confucius and Zoroaster, can assemble as brethren and unite in prayer to the one God who is above all the Baalim, must needs leave it to each of its Initiates to look for the foundation of his faith and hope to the written scriptures of his own religion.

Full Article
Back to top Go down
http://www.pre2012.com
Sarah

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Who said a Christian Can't be a Mason?   Who said a Christian Can't be a Mason? Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:00 am

ome will argue that since I am on the outside, I am not in the position to give the facts about Masonry. However, one could give the facts about Methodism and Mormonism without being on the inside. He could do so by quoting from recognized books which described such organizations. We will do the same to show the facts about Masonry. Though Masonry is often thought of as a secret organization, one can obtain all the fundamentals about it from books written by their own prominent leaders and authorities.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Who said a Christian Can't be a Mason?   Who said a Christian Can't be a Mason? Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:03 am

To qualify myself, I am NOT a Mason I have petittioned. I am a Roman Chatholic and I too had to think long and hard even after doing research I had to have some of my own experiance to choose (but THATS MINE! lol j/k). So I will answer from what I have found or been told by Masons I have talked to about some of these things. If I am wrong I am sorry and I KNOW I will be corrected lol. BTW I spell like my 9 year old.

1. It is a basic rule that you must beleive in a supreme Being.

2. No. God is just given a name of Grand Architect of the Univers. This allows Masons to talk about God, Budda, and Other dieaties so each talks about there own with out pushing one on the other.

3. Heaven. By first doing what your church, temple, shack tells you and also by following the principals set out by FM. Lets face it these things are good things be better to others, do whats right, basically same things you hear at church. None of these things I have read about talked about have violated my beleifs.

4. Not to my knowledge, but they also do not tell you THE BIBLE IS END ALL BE ALL. Since there are other faiths there books are also "there" for them to read.

5. Honor each your own. Keep in mind that I find this exceptable tollerance. I have never seen in the bible where it says do not associate with people of other religions or creeds. My preist taught us all tollerance as a young man. We would have outings and functions with multitudes of faiths. I do not find this to be any different. Jesus himself taught us tollerance. But honestly if I am wrong here please direct me to the passage I would love to learn more about my faith I am missing as well.

I hope some of this helped. I hope that you see FM as what it really is a Society that "Makes good men better". That your boys take what they learned to heart and they use this knowledge to help themselves and help others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who said a Christian Can't be a Mason?   Who said a Christian Can't be a Mason? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1