Illuminate Ur Self
Please register and join our discussions. Illuminate Your Self, started as a closed forum, and has recently opened for new membership. We offer a wide array of topics from Global and Local Political News, to Middle East Confrontations, to Conspiracy Theories. Bring your expertise.

Have a Blog dedicated to similar topics ? Join the forum and we willl host your Blog Link on our Index page for all to see.

What are you waiting for ? We know you have an opinion !
Illuminate Ur Self
Please register and join our discussions. Illuminate Your Self, started as a closed forum, and has recently opened for new membership. We offer a wide array of topics from Global and Local Political News, to Middle East Confrontations, to Conspiracy Theories. Bring your expertise.

Have a Blog dedicated to similar topics ? Join the forum and we willl host your Blog Link on our Index page for all to see.

What are you waiting for ? We know you have an opinion !
Illuminate Ur Self
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between Conspiracy Theories, Rumors, Twisted Words, and lies, there is a reality of what is

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We have moved to www.illuminateurself.com, PLEASE re-register for a new account there.  We are no longer posting in this forum.  Thank you !

What is your Dinar Worth?
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Obama tells Jews to stop building homes – in Israel!
Looking back through my Life and Liberty: Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:07 pm by akumamenra

» U.S. Economy Trending Towards an Inflationary Depression -MUST READ
Looking back through my Life and Liberty: Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:53 pm by akumamenra

» Switzerland appears to succumb to pressure on banking regulations
Looking back through my Life and Liberty: Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:27 pm by Illumin8

» Hollywood Assualting us with FEAR MOVIES
Looking back through my Life and Liberty: Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:07 am by niteowl

» The Spreading of World Hatred
Looking back through my Life and Liberty: Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:42 pm by Lisa

» OBAMA HEALTH CARE THE DIRTY LITTLE SECRET
Looking back through my Life and Liberty: Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:39 pm by Lisa

» The Thieves of Baghdad
Looking back through my Life and Liberty: Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:37 pm by Lisa

» George Soros' Shadow Party ~ Must Read
Looking back through my Life and Liberty: Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:34 pm by David

» What would Saul Alinsky Do ?
Looking back through my Life and Liberty: Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:32 pm by David

» NEW PARTY (NP)
Looking back through my Life and Liberty: Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:29 pm by Katherine

» Open Letter to Obama
Looking back through my Life and Liberty: Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:27 pm by Jane

» Must See 4 part Video Stewart Rhodes/Alex Jones TV
Looking back through my Life and Liberty: Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:18 pm by Justin

» Free wood for cooking and heat
Looking back through my Life and Liberty: Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:14 pm by Solutions

» BooKs.....
Looking back through my Life and Liberty: Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:23 pm by northern_alliance

» Go Solar when it comes to a generator
Looking back through my Life and Liberty: Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:58 am by Solutions

» Solar back up
Looking back through my Life and Liberty: Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:56 am by Solutions

» Ready made meals for the pantry or bunker
Looking back through my Life and Liberty: Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:27 am by Solutions

» Gov cash for your computer hard drive whoops I ment cash for clunkers
Looking back through my Life and Liberty: Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:14 am by Solutions

» The American Holocaust - Coming to a FEMA camp near you
Looking back through my Life and Liberty: Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:08 am by Solutions

» Illuninating Library Book Index
Looking back through my Life and Liberty: Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:28 pm by northern_alliance

» Obama's CZARS (as of 7-8-09)
Looking back through my Life and Liberty: Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:30 pm by Illumin8

» Silencing Dissent
Looking back through my Life and Liberty: Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:21 pm by Illumin8

» Constitution Article I, Section 8
Looking back through my Life and Liberty: Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:19 pm by Illumin8

» Containers you name it they got it
Looking back through my Life and Liberty: Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:18 pm by Solutions

» Seeds and Sprouts dealers
Looking back through my Life and Liberty: Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:16 pm by Solutions

» Obamacare and what our Constitution says
Looking back through my Life and Liberty: Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:15 pm by Illumin8

» Top 12 Food Additives to Remove From Your Diet
Looking back through my Life and Liberty: Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:58 pm by Solutions

» Human chipping and items you buy are chipped
Looking back through my Life and Liberty: Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:56 pm by Solutions

» What's in your wallet? "THEY" know!
Looking back through my Life and Liberty: Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:51 pm by Solutions

» Earthquake Safety Tips
Looking back through my Life and Liberty: Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:47 pm by Solutions

Visits
Get Involved

topics

Looking back through my Life and Liberty:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GypsyRose
GypsyRose

Number of posts : 34

Looking back through my Life and Liberty: Empty
PostSubject: Looking back through my Life and Liberty:   Looking back through my Life and Liberty: Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:05 pm

When I was younger, the 60's were the era to my parents of shock and awe. I remember my father cursing at the television when the Beatles were introduced on Ed Sullivan as he felt that it was the beginning of the end of social and moral responsibilities. Of course being a child, to me, my parents 'just didn't understand'.

I had posted on another forum, early on in the election process, that I had met and followed Bill Ayers and his SDS movement at the ripe old age of 12. We lived in a college town and the SDS movement was an active, 'your all welcome' group, that allowed we older teens into their folds with opened arms. It was exciting to be involved in such a radical group that was going to change the world, you see it was presented to us along with Earth Day, the causes were all rolled up together. we were going to save the world, the all day or all weekend festivals were action packed, we were talked to, anointed, got t-shirts and buttons, were made to feel like we were important and were part of 'the in crowd'. We were the radical ones, as we went into our first year of High School we petitioned to stop the Pledge of Allegiance, to kick out the dress code, to allow us to leave campus at lunch time....to carry out our demands, we refused to stand during assemblies and recite the Pledge of Allegiance, we (girls) wore pants and t-shirts to school, we left (in defiance) the school campus and walked across the street to the drive-thru, and stood where all could see. This was the waking of a new direction that America was taking. When the SDS fell apart, and Bill Ayers was aligned with the Weatherman Underground association, it was a wake up call for me. Especially since during this same time, the Viet Nam war had turned bloody, and good honest sons of America were dying on the battle fields. Being young and opinionated without complete focus, we were guilty of stupidity.

I have always remained a rebel and up until now, I was just missing the cause.

I have during my years, seen how the lack of morality, self-reliance, self-responsibility and a sense of entitlement have help to degrade the country which is the United States of America.

Under the Constitution, we are enabled by God the right to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.

Liberty: the condition in which an individual has the ability to act according to his or her own will.

Freedom: the absence of interference with the sovereignty of an individual by the use of coercion or aggression.

We as Americans have sat silently through the years while those who have designs on undermining the Constitution have been busy as bees inflitrating our campuses.

…we as Americans have removed ourselves from the running of America, casting it aside, leaving the day to day operations others..

The problem is…our elected officals have taken this great nation in another direction. A direction away from self reliance, towards the direction of making all of us co-dependant on a surrogate nursemaid that allows us to grow fat at the tit of dependancy. Slowly removing our freedoms, all the while fostering us in the illusions that all is well.

Each of us have a responsibility to America, to protect her from evil, to ensure the Constitution is upheld and our representatives elected, do not abuse the powers of their offices. When officials are not following the Consitution it is our duty to stand up and question the motives. When elected officials are found to be in violation, they need to be stopped.
Back to top Go down

Looking back through my Life and Liberty:
Page 1 of 1